Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: National Signing Day....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    National Signing Day....

    The day has come and I don't expect UT to have a stellar class but anything in the Top 25 with a coaching change I will take. I hope we grab a few surprises throughout the day but not overly optimistic.

    Guess we will see how it all pans out. I do know, I will officially not get anything done at work today.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: National Signing Day....

    great day

    the hawaiian LB jus picked ND

    itll be an interesting day, rueben randle commits at 130, but hes prolly an LSU lock
    dre kirkpatrick is still not committed, but im hoping he comes to tuscaloosa, which looks liike a decent bet

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: National Signing Day....

    been an exciting day so far, but no real surprises
    bama, per rivals, is 1 AGAIN! ROLL TIDE!
    nick saban is jus amazing

    LSU has a great class, russell shepard and rueben randle both are coming there.

    theres still talk that tony richardson isnt goin to stay a bama commit, but i dunno. trent will sign at 4cst
    the SEC did well again
    BAMA
    LSU
    UGA
    UF
    USC
    ARK
    OM
    AU
    UT
    MSU
    all top 25

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: National Signing Day....

    Trent signed his LOI at 5

    another amazing class for saban and co.

    watch out for these guys
    nico johnson
    dj fluker
    dre kirkpatrick
    trent richardson
    all should play this fall

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: National Signing Day....

    It doesn't seem like Fluker could pass kindergarden classes, but he's a monster.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: National Signing Day....

    It was fun watching everything unfold today. Glad I took the day off. Overall I was happy with what UT did. I expect next year to really be top notch since they will have a full year to recruit instead of a month and a half with only a partial staff like this season.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •